Buncombe Street United Methodist Church (BSUMC), located in downtown Greenville SC, is seeking a Bookkeeper for the Child Development Center.
The BSUMC Child Development Center, now in its 45th year of ministry, provides a year-round, full day child care and preschool program for infants through pre-K as well as an afterschool program for K-5th grade. The CDC Bookkeeper must exhibit a personal faith, have proficient accounting skills, and a desire to fulfill the church’s mission, “To be and make disciples of Christ”.
• Post weekly cash/check/ACH collections to parents accounts
• Post monthly tuition billing to each account
• Manage and process accounts payable
• Prepare monthly financial statements for CDC, including bank, accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliations.
A detailed Job Description is available from our website: CDC Bookkeeper Job Description
• Accounting degree or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in AR and AP
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office and accounting software skills
The CDC Bookkeeper is a full time position with a full benefits package and competitive pay.
Resume may be submitted to the Search Committee at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to
Buncombe Street UMC
P.O. Box 1988
Greenville, SC 29602
Christopher A. Malaska
BUNCOMBE STREET UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
200 Buncombe Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29601